By subscribing to Airways Magazine, you are agreeing to the following Term and Conditions:
- If the Post Office alerts us that your magazine is undeliverable, we have no further obligation unless we receive a corrected address within one month after the first delivery attempt.
- All orders are subject to approval.
- By ordering, you agree not to resell any subscriptions purchased from this site. Plus sales tax where applicable.
- All undelivered magazines in the United States of America are subject to one replacement attempt via a tracked envelope. After the first replacement attempt is shipped, we have no further obligation.
1. The Type of Information Airways Collects:
- Our servers may also automatically collect information about you, your online behavior, and your computer, mobile, or another device. The information collected may include, without limitation, the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier), and geographic location of you and/or your computer, mobile, or another device, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you arrived from, and other clickstream data.
- If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third-party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with Airways, we may receive personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile, or another device that you have made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Service to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Service. Some social networking services also will facilitate your registration for our Service or enhance or personalize your experience on our Service. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Service is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third-party social networking services may make available to our Service by visiting those services’ privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those services. We reserve the right to use, transfer, assign, sell, share, and provide access to all personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile or another device that we receive through third-party social networking services in the same ways described in this Agreement as all of your other information.
2. How Airways Uses and Shares Information About You:
- We use personally identifiable information you supply through Airways to provide you with the merchandise, product, service, and/or Content you have requested. For example, if you subscribe to any of our publications, we may use your e-mail address to send you a confirmation notice and your mailing address to send you the publication. Similarly, if you enter online sweepstakes, we will use this information to notify you if you are a winner. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve Airways that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
- We may also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance, market research, community and forums management, auction services, and shopping, personal/job search, and other classified ads functionality, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. And if you choose to purchase merchandise, products, and/or services, including without limitation Content, on or through features on Airways, we may forward your information to third parties for services such as credit card or other payment processing, order fulfillment, credit pre-authorization, and address verification. There are also times when you provide information about yourself to us in areas of Airways that may be managed or participated in by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by us and by such third party(ies), each pursuant to its own policies. We may also provide your information to our advertisers so that they can serve ads to you that meet your needs or match your interests. While we may seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use this information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
- We reserve the right to access, use, and share with others your personally identifiable information for purposes of health, safety, and other matters in the public interest.
- We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or another legal process.
- In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or another device (including its geographic location), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around Airways, and to otherwise administer Airways. Geographic location information about you and/or your computer, mobile or another device may specifically be used to show you content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location.
- We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients, and customers.
- In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event, all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred, or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our Service users may be among the transferred assets.
- We reserve the right to identify you from your Registration Information and/or to merge or co-mingle anonymous or non-personally identifiable data about you, your offline and online behavior, and/or your computer, mobile or another device (including its geographic location), with your Registration Information and/or other personally identifiable data for any lawful business purpose.
3. Local Device Storage and other Tracking Technologies; Do Not Track (DNT):
- Airways will at times place and/or store code or other types of information and/or devices (e.g., “cookies”) on your computer, mobile or another device (“Local Device Storage”). We may use Local Device Storage for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients so we can gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, to control the display of ads, to track usage patterns, the movements of individual users, and your geographic location, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, to analyze trends, to conduct research, to deliver editorial content, to record registration and personalization information, and to otherwise administer Airways. For example, if you register on any part of Airways and are given the option to save your user name and password, we may provide this convenience to you via Local Device Storage. Local Device Storage may also collect and store your personally identifiable information, which may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and other companies.
- If you do not want Local Device Storage, your computer, mobile, or another device may include an option that allows you to not accept it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of Airways may not function properly.
- In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the “Tracking Technologies”). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
- As discussed below, you may opt-out of third-party tracking on Airways at any time. However, we do not currently support any browser-based Do Not Track (DNT) settings or participate in any DNT frameworks, and we do not assign any meaning to any potential DNT track signals you may send or alter any of our data collection or use practices in response to such signals.
4. How to Opt-Out of Third Party Tracking Technologies:
When you use our website, we share information that we collect from you, such as your email (in hashed form), IP address, or information about your browser or operating system, with our partner/service provider, LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp returns an online identification code that we may store in our first-party cookie for our use in online and cross-channel advertising and it may be shared with advertising companies to enable interest-based and targeted advertising. To opt-out of this use, please click here (https://optout.liveramp.com/opt_out).
5. Transfer of Information:
6. Information Security and Notification:
- Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks, or databases, and by using Airways you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit and/or use Airways, including without limitation your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, and we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
- Moreover, if you elect to store information, such as your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If you lose a computer, mobile, or another device, or it is stolen, that contains your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information; it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
- In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile, or another device.
7. Kids and Parents:
- This Service is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to register for Airways or provide any personally identifiable information or use our social, community, and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, bulletin boards, forums, chats, blogs, personal/job search, and other classified ads, and elsewhere. Minors between the ages of 13 and 17, inclusive, must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this Service.
- If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of Airways, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
8. Notice to California Customers – Your California Privacy Rights:
Airways Publishing, LLC
PO Box 643
Grapevine, TX, 76099