Over the Pacific Ocean, west of Guam, on board flight SQ31 On October 23, 2016, Singapore Airlines (SIA) started nonstop service to San Francisco (SFO) from Singapore (SIN) using the airlines’ newest Airbus A350-900. With flight duration between 14 and 17 hours (depending on season) and a distance of about
- Delta Assists Military and Travelers and Veterans at Detroit’s Freedom Center Military Lounges DETROIT — More than 7,000 members of our Armed Forces, their family members and veterans enjoyed the comforts of the Freedom Center military lounges at Detroit Metropolitan Airport during the busy...
- Special Friday Flashback: When Trump Ran ‘The Shuttle’ Editor’s Note: Friday January 20th, Donald J. Trump was inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States. As many know, Trump had a brief but unsuccessful tenure in the airline industry....
- Flyback Friday: On Board Singapore Airlines’ Inaugural Non-Stop from San Francisco to Singapore Over the Pacific Ocean, west of Guam, on board flight SQ31 On October 23, 2016, Singapore Airlines (SIA) started nonstop service to San Francisco (SFO) from Singapore (SIN) using the...
- The Boeing 737 MAX Makes a Splash MIAMI — Boeing has rolled out a video, showing the certification testing required to demonstrate the 737 MAX’s ability to operate on wet runways. Last July, the second flight test...
It seems that with greater and greater frequency, JetBlue launches new services to exotic destinations. Wednesday January 4, 2017 was another one of those days when the New York-based carrier launched service from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport to the small but idyllic island of Aruba, located just a few miles off
PARIS — For the first time since 2009, Air France is introducing a brand new aircraft type this week into scheduled operation. Eight years ago, it was the Airbus A380, now it is the Boeing 787-9. The new aircraft took over the carrier’s daily service from Paris CDG to Cairo
VARADERO, CUBA — A fully loaded Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 (N7725A • MSN 32671 • LN 1925) touched down for the first time on Cuban soil shortly after noon local time on Sunday, marking the Dallas-based carrier’s entry into the rapidly opening island nation. The Ft Lauderdale – Varadero flight
Over the Pacific Ocean, west of Guam, on board flight SQ31 On October 23, 2016, Singapore Airlines (SIA) started nonstop service to San Francisco (SFO) from Singapore (SIN) using the
- JetBlue Flies Inaugural Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Aruba 0
- Onboard Air France’s New Dreamliner: Revamped Premium Economy and Connectivity 0
- Exclusive on-Location: Bienvenido a Cuba, Southwest! 0
- Exclusive First Trip Report: American Airlines International Premium Economy 0
- Flashback: ANA Inaugurates First Boeing 787 Dreamliner Revenue Flight 0
Airlines are generally making frequent flyer mile redemption more difficult by reducing the number of seats available and raising the number of miles required for free travel. I like
- Miles for Style Around the World — Part I 0
- Qatar Airways Wins World’s Best Business Class: Is it Deserved or Just Marketing Hype? 3
- British Airways 747: First Class London – Miami Review 16
- Flying with Azul: Airbus A330 in Business Class to Campinas 1
- Inaugural Flight Review: Singapore Airlines A350 Economy (Singapore – Düsseldorf) 2