MIAMI — Beginning February 19, Hawaiian Airlines’ new lie-flat seats and Premium Cabins debuted their service from New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), joining Tokyo (Narita), Brisbane and Sydney, Australia as the destinations in which the airline currently offers its new cabin products. The business class cabin in Hawaiian
- Embraer and American Airlines Sign A Contract For Four E175s MIAMI – Embraer and American Airlines Group (AAG) have signed a firm order for four E175 jets. The contract, in addition to the original order placed by the airline in 2013,...
- Delta Air Lines: The Glory Lost and Found (Part I) By Seth Kaplan / Airline Weekly To mark the 10th anniversary of Delta’s exit from bankruptcy on April 30, 2007, Airways, together with Airline Weekly present the first of two excerpts...
- Statement from United Airlines Regarding Resolution with Dr. David Dao MIAMI – A lot has been said about the forced removal of a customer aboard United Express Flight 3411 on April 9 –The recent case about the experience of a passenger that...
- This Month in the Airways: The Embraer E2 Soars High Here’s the summary of our newest issue, just for you! The 256th issue of Airways Magazine since 1994: Let’s start this issue with a very unusual but av-nificent collaboration. Our Publisher and Editor-in-chief, Enrique...
MIAMI — Qatar Airways has unveiled today its long-awaited new Business Class product at the travel trade fair ITB in Berlin. Named the QSuite, the new seat design was first unveiled by Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, His Excellency Mr. Akbar Al Baker. The new product features the industry’s first-ever double
SAN FRANCISCO – As the North Star began to fade just as the sun started to rise over Newark Liberty International Airport Thursday morning, more than 350 customers boarded United 539 for a trans-con flight to San Francisco. Although it was mostly business as usual, it was a special flight. United 539 marked
Golden beaches surrounded by lush vegetation. The Seychelles are 88 islands of tropical paradise situated in the western part of the Indian Ocean, approximately midway between India and Madagascar. With a population of around 100,000 scattered around the 36 inhabited islands, The Seychelles is considered to be smallest country in
SEATTLE – The Boeing 737 MAX 9 took to the skies in Seattle at 10:52 am local (1:52 pm EST), marking the first flight for the current largest variant of the
- A Special Flight ‘Airways 747’ 0
- Flyback Friday: On Board Singapore Airlines’ Inaugural Non-Stop from San Francisco to Singapore 0
- JetBlue Flies Inaugural Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Aruba 0
- Onboard Air France’s New Dreamliner: Revamped Premium Economy and Connectivity 0
- Exclusive on-Location: Bienvenido a Cuba, Southwest! 0
New Zealand is a truly wondrous country. It’d be a great place to ride out an apocalypse. However, given that it seemed America and the rest of the World had