SAN FRANCISCO – As the North Star began to fade just as the sun started to rise over Newark Liberty International Airport Thursday morning, more than 350 customers boarded United 539 for a trans-con flight to San Francisco. Although it was mostly business as usual, it was a special flight. United 539 marked
- United to Launch 31 Destinations Across the U.S. and Europe MIAMI — United Airlines announced today a major expansion from this summer, with the launch of 31 new routes to its network map. “Starting this summer we’re offering more flights, to more destinations...
- Oneworld Alliance Looking for Partners in Africa LONDON — Airline alliances work best when they have a network of interconnecting routes served by partner airlines. That’s achieved in North America, Europe and the Far East, but some regions...
- airBaltic to Launch Riga – Abu Dhabi Service MIAMI — Latvian carrier airBaltic will launch non-stop flights from Riga to Abu Dhabi, starting on October 29, 2017. The route will be served four times a week with airBaltic’s...
- Brussels Airlines Unveils Tomorrowland-Themed Aircraft MIAMI — Tomorrowland has been honored by Brussels Airlines. The carrier has unveiled yesterday a special themed aircraft featuring the electronic music festival held every year in Boom, Belgium. According...
Golden beaches surrounded by lush vegetation. The Seychelles are 88 islands of tropical paradise situated in the western part of the Indian Ocean, approximately midway between India and Madagascar. With a population of around 100,000 scattered around the 36 inhabited islands, The Seychelles is considered to be smallest country in
When you think of the world’s busiest international air route, perhaps you think of New York-London, or maybe Dublin-London, or even Seoul-Tokyo. You’d be wrong. Surprisingly, this distinction belongs to the 500-mile (800km) route between Taipei and Hong Kong. According to data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA), last
Over the Pacific Ocean, west of Guam, on board flight SQ31 On October 23, 2016, Singapore Airlines (SIA) started nonstop service to San Francisco (SFO) from Singapore (SIN) using the airlines’ newest Airbus A350-900. With flight duration between 14 and 17 hours (depending on season) and a distance of about
Every day that I go to fly my ‘Queen’—the Boeing 747-400—I have a smile on my face. However, this time, I was more excited than ever, as not only was my
- Flyback Friday: On Board Singapore Airlines’ Inaugural Non-Stop from San Francisco to Singapore 0
- JetBlue Flies Inaugural Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Aruba 0
- Onboard Air France’s New Dreamliner: Revamped Premium Economy and Connectivity 0
- Exclusive on-Location: Bienvenido a Cuba, Southwest! 0
- Exclusive First Trip Report: American Airlines International Premium Economy 0
SAN FRANCISCO – As the North Star began to fade just as the sun started to rise over Newark Liberty International Airport Thursday morning, more than 350 customers boarded United 539 for