DELHI — Lufthansa’s first Airbus A350-900 has landed in New Delhi after completing its first long haul flight for the anchor carrier of Europe’s largest airline group. Lufthansa Flight 762 with nonstop service from Lufthansa’s hub at Munich’s Franz Josef Strauss International Airport to Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport took off from Munich with an on-time departure at 12:30 CET and landed in Delhi 4 minutes early at 12:06 am
- Analysis: Breaking Down the Airbus Product Lineup in 2017 MIAMI — Airbus reported a net profit of €995 million (US $1.05 billion) for the full year 2016 last week, down 63% year-over-year (YOY). It’s fourth quarter (Q4) 2016 net...
- LEAP-Powered A321neo certified by EASA and FAA MIAMI — European and US authorities have granted type certification to the Airbus A321neo powered by CFM International LEAP-1A engines. The EASA Type Certificate was signed by EASA’s Certification Director...
- Los Angeles International Airport Breaks Ground on New Concourse MIAMI — Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) officers have unveiled renderings of a new concourse whose construction was kicked off at a groundbreaking ceremony Monday morning. Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti...
- This Month in the Airways: Sunset for the Hawker Siddeley HS 748 Here’s the summary of our newest issue, just for you! The 254nd issue of Airways Magazine since 1994: This issue begins with a lecture by Ken Donohue of Xiamen Air, and how the...
TORONTO — In simultaneous events in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, earlier today Air Canada revealed its new livery and branding, in an event described as “the future of Canada’s flag carrier.” Air Canada also introduced new uniforms, menu items, and wine choices at the events. The new livery was designed in conjunction with branding agency Winkreative and features a white upper fuselage, black tail and underbody, black engine nacelles, and
MIAMI — SriLankan Airlines has taken delivery of its first A320neo on lease from Air Lease Corporation, making it the 20th operator of the type. Both the carrier and Airbus embarked
- United to Launch 31 Destinations Across the U.S. and Europe 0
- airBaltic to Launch Riga – Abu Dhabi Service 0
- Brussels Airlines Unveils Tomorrowland-Themed Aircraft 0
- Norwegian Launches Cheapest Transatlantic Flights Ever 0
- Boeing Delivers Korean Air’s First 787-9 Dreamliner 0
- American, United to Roll Out Their ‘Basic Economy’ Fares 0
- Condor to Add New US Routes 0
- JetBlue Goes Back to the Drawing Board with a New Special Livery 0
- Analysis: How Flawed is Etihad’s Business Model 0
MIAMI — Airbus reported a net profit of €995 million (US $1.05 billion) for the full year 2016 last week, down 63% year-over-year (YOY). It’s fourth quarter (Q4) 2016 net
- LEAP-Powered A321neo certified by EASA and FAA 0
- Oneworld Alliance Looking for Partners in Africa 0
- Qantas Unveils New Dreamliner Premium Economy Seats 0
- ATR opens new Training Center in Miami 0
- A Visit to Boeing’s South Carolina 787 Final Production Line 0
- Rolls-Royce Reports Record Loss In 2016 0
- Boeing Debuts 787-10 Dreamliner, Trump Celebrates Rollout 0
- AEI Signs LOI for 8 Bombardier CRJ200 SF Freighter Conversions 0
- Delta to Debut Free Main Cabin Meals in 12 markets 0
MIAMI — Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) officers have unveiled renderings of a new concourse whose construction was kicked off at a groundbreaking ceremony Monday morning. Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
SAN FRANCISCO – As the North Star began to fade just as the sun started to rise over Newark Liberty International Airport Thursday morning, more than 350 customers boarded United 539 for