LONDON – Royal Air Maroc (AT) announced the launch of new flights connecting Tangier to four cities in Europe: Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga, and Brussels. These flights will start on December, 11.
- According to the company the flights frequencies as follows:
- Tangier-Malaga flights will operate at five frequencies per week: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Tangier-Madrid flights will operate at four frequencies per week: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Tangier-Barcelona flights will operate at four frequencies per week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Tangier-Brussels flights will operate at four frequencies per week: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.
The company said it expects to adjust the frequency of the new routes in accordance with customer demand.
Statement from Royal Air Maroc
The airline said in a statement on Morocco’s State media, “Faithful to its commitments as the leading national air carrier and aware of its mission as a major player in the promotion of Moroccan tourism and in strengthening the links of Moroccans residing abroad with their mother country, AT is strengthening its program of international flights to and from Tangier.”
Featured image: Royal Air Maroc Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner is rolling for takeoff at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), bound for Casablanca. Photo: Adam Moreira
TGI Black Friday: EVERYTHING 45% OFF – SUBSCRIPTIONS, BACK ISSUES, EVERYTHING! Click here!