MIAMI – Amsterdam-based KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL) is optimistic when it comes to post-COVID traffic, announcing additional daily flights to three Croatian cities for the summer travel season.
The Dutch carrier will add daily flights between AMS and Dubrovnik (DBV), Split (SPU), and Zagreb (ZAG) starting on June 26. Flights to DBV will operate on Saturday and Sunday, with daily flights beginning on July, 3. These flights will operate daily until August, 29.
KLM will operate three times daily on flights between AMS and SPU, as well as two daily flights between AMS and ZAG. The flights will be operated with mix of mainline KLM Boeing 737-800’s, and KLM Cityhopper Embraer 190 aircraft.
Seasonal Flights in Detail
As per the KL release, additional seasonal flights from the Netherlands to Croatia will be:
From June 26, KLM will start direct traffic between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik. The first weeks will fly on Saturdays and Sundays, and from July 3, 2021, it will operate daily until the end of the summer season, August 29, 2021.https://c0c9ace39b57c4939ce29f2362bb99f8.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
- KL 1803 will depart from Amsterdam at 10:05 and arrive in Dubrovnik at 12:35
- KL 1804 will depart from Dubrovnik at 13:25 and arrive in Amsterdam at 16:05.
There are three daily flights on this route:
- KL 1940 departs at 06:45 from Split and arrives in Amsterdam at 09:05
- KL1951 departs from Amsterdam at 19:30 and arrives to Split at 21:40
- KL1946 departs at 12:50 from Split and arrives in Amsterdam at 15:20
- KL1945 departs at 09:50 from Amsterdam and arrives in Split at 12:05
- KL1948 departs at 17:45 from Split and arrives in Amsterdam at 20:20
- KL1947 departs at 14:50 from Amsterdam and arrives in Split at 17:00
KLM operates two daily flights on the route Amsterdam – Zagreb.
- KL1941 departs at 14:20 from Amsterdam and arrives at 16:10 in Zagreb
- KL1939 departs at 20:45 from Amsterdam and arrives at 22:35 in Zagreb
- KL1938 departs at 06:25 from Zagreb and arrives at 08:25 in Amsterdam
- KL1942 departs at 16:50 from Zagreb and arrives at 18:55 in Amsterdam
KLM is the worlds oldest airline, and celebrated its 100th year of operations in 2019.
Featured image: KLM PH-BXM Boeing 737-800. Photo: Arturo La Roche/Airways