LONDON – Condor Airlines (DE) will be taking off from Frankfurt (FRA) in winter 2021/22 to 20 long-haul destinations, including twelve destinations in the Caribbean. Mexico, Cuba and Jamaica, the Dominican Republic, Barbados, Grenada, Tobago and San Juan in Puerto Rico are also on the schedule.
in addition, DE will carry out some Winter flying to Seychelles and the Maldives, the Mauritius and South Africa, Kenya and Tanzania.
The 2021/22 winter schedule will be in effect from November 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022 and as follows from FRA:
- Las Vegas (USA) : Thursday,
- SundaySeattle (USA): Monday, Thursday, Saturday,
- Cancun (Mexico): daily
- Havana (Cuba): Monday, Thursday
- Varadero (Cuba): Tuesday, Friday
- Holguin (Cuba): Sunday
- Montego Bay (Jamaica): Saturday
- Puerto Plata (Dom. Republic): Wednesday
- Punta Cana (Dom. Republic): Daily
- Santo Domingo (Dom. Republic): Wednesday, Sunday
- Barbados: Tuesday, Friday
- Grenada: Friday
- Tobago (Trinidad and Tobago): Tuesday
- San Juan (Puerto Rico): Saturday
- Seychelles (Indian Ocean): Friday
- Mauritius (Indian Ocean): Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Male (Maldives): Monday, Thursday, Saturday
- Cape Town (South Africa): Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Mombasa (Kenya): Wednesday, Sunday
- Zanzibar (Tanzania): Wednesday, Sunday
Featured image: Condor 767-300 New Logo. Photo: Condor Airlines
Like what you see online? Make sure to subscribe to the print edition of Airways today for exclusive content including airport reviews, trip reports, interviews, and more.
Check out our brand new Airways Prints store to get your hands on high-quality photos from Airways‘ world-class aviation photographers.