MIAMI — Latvian carrier airBaltic will launch non-stop flights from Riga to Abu Dhabi, starting on October 29, 2017. The route will be served four times a week with airBaltic’s 145-seat Bombardier CS300 aircraft, and it will be codeshared with Etihad Airways. Flights will be on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, departing Riga at 23:55 and arriving to Abu Dhabi at 07:45 the next day. Return flight will leave Abu
- airBaltic to Launch Riga – Abu Dhabi Service MIAMI — Latvian carrier airBaltic will launch non-stop flights from Riga to Abu Dhabi, starting on October 29, 2017. The route will be served four times a week with airBaltic’s...
- Brussels Airlines Unveils Tomorrowland-Themed Aircraft MIAMI — Tomorrowland has been honored by Brussels Airlines. The carrier has unveiled yesterday a special themed aircraft featuring the electronic music festival held every year in Boom, Belgium. According...
- Singapore Slings the 777X and Trump’s Airlines CEOs Meet [Podcast #23] MIAMI — Your Airways Podcast duo, Vinay and Rohan conclude their synopsis of the Q4 and FY 2016 earnings with coverage of airline earnings. But first, a bonus gift for...
- Qantas Unveils New Dreamliner Premium Economy Seats MIAMI — Qantas has revealed its next-generation Premium Economy seat, which will debut on the airline’s Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners due to be delivered in October. Boasting a seat 10 per...
MIAMI — Tomorrowland has been honored by Brussels Airlines. The carrier has unveiled yesterday a special themed aircraft featuring the electronic music festival held every year in Boom, Belgium. According to the airline Tomorrowland is considered “the most international gathering in the world,” with thounsands of visitors from over 200 countries gathering for “an unforgettable weekend and friendship without borders.” To symbolize this, Brussels Airlines and Tomorrowland created Amare, a
MIAMI — Norwegian Air has now opened the sale for its Boeing 737 MAX transatlantic service at an introductory sale of $65 one-way, including taxes. This summer, the airline expects to launch 10 new routes from Stewart International Airport, north of New York City; T.F. Green Airport in Providence, RI; and Bradley International Airport in Hartford, CT, to Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland. The new routes of the long-haul low-cost
CHARLESTON, S.C. — Boeing and Korean Air today celebrated the delivery of the airline’s first 787-9 Dreamliner (HL8082 • MSN 38411 • LN 549). The Seoul-based carrier will be the first Korean carrier to operate the 787-9 in the country. In a ceremony held at the Boeing South Carolina Delivery Center, Rick Anderson, SVP Northeast Asia Sales, Boeing, highlighted the history of Korean Air as a key Boeing customer and
MIAMI — American Airlines and United Airlines have launched today their ‘Basic Economy’ fares, which align it with ultra-low-cost carriers
MIAMI — German leisure carrier Condor Airlines has just announced a major expansion to its summer route network, with new
MIAMI — New York-based JetBlue has come up with a brand-new special livery. One of its Embraer E190s (N304JB • MSN
MIAMI — Earlier this month, European giant Lufthansa and Etihad held a joint news conference that on the surface seemed
NORTH CHARLESTON — Boeing has formally rolled out the first 787-10 Dreamliner in North Charleston, South Carolina, in a ceremony
MIAMI — Boeing and Chinese carrier Juneyao Airlines announced today the finalization of an order for up to ten 787-9
- AirAsia X Cleared to Fly to the USA 1
- Air India to fly Nonstop to Washington Dulles 0
- Delta to Grow in Cincinnati as Southwest Looms on the Horizon 1
- Air France Celebrates Over 20 Years of Its Paris CDG Hub 0
- Lufthansa to Take Over Brussels Airlines 0
- American Airlines Q4 2016 and Full Year Results Live Blog 0